Here at physioadvice247 we offer something unique. Using the most up-to-date software to conduct your video consultation allows us to show you on screen pictures, videos and explanations of your diagnosis during the call. It works across all devices from computers, to smart phones and tablets.
You don’t need to be technically-minded, just to have a device with a camera on it and an internet connection.
It’s really simple and easy to use.
- Step 1 – Use the calendar to select a day and time that’s convenient to you. Then hit “Book now”
- Step 2 – Fill in a short form with your name, address, contact number and email address along with a brief description of your problem (you can also draw on the body chart).
- Step 3 – Complete your payment information. You don’t need to have a PayPal account and can pay securely with your normal debit or credit card if you wish. We don’t store or record any of your payment information and PayPal offer the most secure payment services on the internet.
- Step 4 – You’ll receive an email from us with a link inviting you to the video consultation for the slot you selected. Just before your call, click the link in the email to start the consultation.
- Step 5 – After your call, you’ll receive two further emails from us; a copy of the video consultation for you to watch back and another email with some exercises that we think can help you.
The video consultation process follows the same format as if you were to visit us in person so you still receive all of the benefits, just delivered online instead.